Thank you for your interest in the National Extension Energy Summit (NEES). The deadline for oral presentations is now closed. Submissions for poster presentations is extended to March 1, 2015.
NEES 2015 is an opportunity for Extension professionals to share experiences and information, learn from successes and challenges, and build new partnerships for energy programs. The Summit will bring together expertise from Extension supporting: sustainable and renewable energy, home and farm energy efficiency, biomass energy programs, and other exciting energy areas.
Abstracts for oral presentations, posters, interactive activities, and discussion groups are currently being solicited that will make the Summit an interactive and engaging experience. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging audiences
- New technologies
- Energy literacy
- Energy conservation
- Energy efficiency
- Curriculum development
- Energy outreach resources
A limited amount of travel awards will be available for selected presenters.
- Abstract should be limited to 300 words in length
- Indicate your preferred presentation format
- Abstracts should be produced in Microsoft Word
- Provide biographical information (about 100) words summarizing presenter education and experience as it relates to the presentation topic including name, title, and affiliation
- Please save files and submit using the following format “lastname_abstract_topic” and “lastname_bio”
- Poster Guidelines
Abstracts should be submitted via email to Nora Haider at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Nora, Extension Coordinator at Washington State University, at 425-741-9962 or email@example.com. Notification of abstract acceptance will take place in early January.