Recruiting Older Adults for Meal Evaluation Study
- This event has passed.
September 1 at 9:00 am – September 30 at 3:00 pm
Interested in new meals being developed for older adults? If you are 60 or older, you may be eligible to evaluate ready-to-eat meals!
Washington State University’s Sensory Science Center is looking to recruit older adults to evaluate four Ready-to-Eat Meals for the month of September.
This diet and meal evaluation study will take 2 days to complete. For this study, you will be doing the following:
- Complete a questionnaire about your demographics, medication intake, and possible sensory loss (Day 1 only)
- Complete two 24-hr dietary recalls with an interviewer on two separate days
- Evaluate four ready-to-eat meals (two meals/day)
- By completing this study, you are eligible to collect up to $25 in Walmart gift cards
In order to participate in this study, you must be:
- 60 years of age or older
- Live independently
- Be able to dedicate up to an hour of your time on two separate evaluation days
- Not be allergic to any of the ingredients in the attached picture.
If interested in participating/scheduling or have any questions, please contact Bryan Pepito at email@example.com or by texting (808) 497-5773